I will be the featured artist at the Bainbridge Island Public Library November 1 – December 2, 2013. Join me for the art walk Friday evening, November 1 from 5-7 PM. My watercourse series of oil paintings on panel, depicting a Pacific Northwest journey will be exhibited.
October 24, 2013
Upcoming Art Show
Travel lightly, You are not traveling for people to see you Travel expectantly, Every place you visit is like a surprise package to be opened Untie the strings with an expectation of high adventure Travel humbly, Visit people and places with reverence and respect for their traditions and way of life Travel with an open mind, Leave your prejudices at home Travel with curiosity It is not how far you go, But how deeply you go that mines the gold of experience Old Spanish Proverb www.theartistsjourney.com View all posts by marciashaver
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 24th, 2013 at 2:54 PM and posted in Camino de Santiago. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Upcoming Art Show”
The Artist’s Journey
Visit my website
art, Camino, Compostela, drawing, history, Marcia Shaver, pilgimage, pilgrim, Spain, The Artist's Journey, Via de la Plata
- Upcoming Art Show wp.me/p1jy6d-BG 3 years ago
- White Villages wp.me/p1jy6d-Bs 3 years ago
- Banos de Montemayor to Calzada de Bejar wp.me/p1jy6d-sr 5 years ago
- Aldeanueva del Camino to Banos de Montemayor wp.me/p1jy6d-zr 5 years ago
- Olivia de Plascencia to Aldeanueva del Camino wp.me/p1jy6d-yM 5 years ago